We care about the health and wellbeing of our community. To keep us all safe, we will put in place the appropriate measures for the resumption of netball.
Netball at WDNA will change during the ‘COVID normal’ period. We will all need to:
- Download the COVIDSafe app and turn on when you are at netball.
- Register your attendance using our displayed QR codes.
- Wear a mask (excluding participants under the age of 12). All others will need to wear a fitted face mask (covering their nose and mouth) to the courts. Players and umpires can remove them before going on court and are to put them back on when off court. Coaches and support personnel must wear their masks the whole time they are at WDNA.
Please note: Face shields, scarves, etc are not acceptable face coverings.
- If you feel unwell, do not attend. Protect others and help keep our community safe. If you are displaying cold or flu-like symptoms speak to our doctor about getting tested.
- Practice good hygiene.
-Wash your hands with soap and water before and after the session, and as required.
-Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue and put the tissue in the bin straight away.
-Use approved hand sanitiser when required.
-Wash your uniform after each session with warm water and detergent.
- Keep your distance. Remember to stay 1.5 metres apart and avoid physical greetings. No handshakes or high fives, try ‘hip hip hooray’ for the other team, umpires, and spectators.
Live our values.
Inclusive – Creating an environment that welcomes everyone
Integrity – Doing the right thing, because it is the right thing to do
Health & wellbeing – Feeling great, in body and mind
Fun – Bringing enjoyment to all we do
Sportsmanship – Respecting others and the game
Teamwork – Working together to achieve our goals
Development – Opportunity to bring out the best in all of us
For the latest Netball Victoria COVID-19 information click here.