Representative team trials are held once a year for 11/u in October/November for the following year.
Representative team trials for 13/u, 15/u, 17/u and open teams are held twice a year. Trials for the Autumn season will be held in October/November of the year prior and trials for the Spring season will be held in May/June.
All players in 11/u, 13/u and 15/u must be a player, coach or umpire in the WDNA Saturday competition. Players who do not have a weekly commitment are not eligible to trial for the representative teams.
In 17/u and Open at least 70% of the players must be a player, coach or umpire in the WDNA Saturday competition. All players are welcome to trial.
Mid year selections for Spring Season 2018 have now been completed.
Registrations to try out for the
2019 Autumn Season are now open!
Trials will be held on Sunday October 14, 21 and 28 according to the table below.
You should register now via TryBooking page at
*** Registrations close on Wednesday October 10 ***
Autumn Season Trials:
Venue: Waverley District Netball Association
Corner Cassina Ave and Farmer St, Ashwood
Session Times: Refer table below
Player’s registration: 30 minutes before session time (see table below)
- 11/U players in the current season should attend Current Rep Player Trials
(there is no need to attend NEW player trials on October 14).
- Female 17/U and Female OPEN trials will be held on October 14 and October 28. The October 14 session will include all players (prospective and existing).
There is no session on October 21 due to many VNL trials being held on that day.
- Male 15/U and 17/U trials will be held on October 21 and October 28.
The October 21 session will include all players (prospective and existing).
- Trial registrations close Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
We will not consider players for selection who have not registered through Trybooking.
- If you are unable to attend the trial, you must still register and complete the relevant section explaining your absence.
- Existing players must attend at least two sessions. If you are unable to attend one of the designated sessions, you can attend the new players session as an alternative.
- All participants must wear dark (black or navy blue) shorts and a white top.
- No club or representative gear allowed (there are no exceptions).
- Please bring a drink bottle, hat and sunscreen.
- We may ask players to play in a position not nominated in the trial registration processIf you have any questions please contact Liz at email@example.com.