The conditions of use include:
- The user will be responsible for the collection of keys from the lockbox on the day of booking.
- The user agrees to refrain from using any supplies within the pavilion. The user will be responsible for any supplies used and will receive an invoice to cover the cost of replacement.
- The user will be responsible to open and lock toilets and remove all rubbish on completion of use.
- The user will be responsible for putting post protectors on all courts being used, and remove at the end of booking.
- The user will be responsible for ensuring the pavilion is left clean (if applicable) on completion of use.
- The user will be responsible for ensuring the area around the grounds is left clean of all rubbish and equipment on completion of use.
- The user will be responsible for the return of all keys to the lockbox at the completion of use.
- The contact person and anyone else associated with you will, during the Period of Use, maintain careful supervision of the persons using the courts and will report any damage, loss or breakage to the WDNA Committee.
- No markings such as chalk are to be used on the court area.
- No gum is allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Stiletto high heal shoes are not to be worn on the court area.
Court fees are based on peak and off-peak times:
Peak Weekdays 3:00pm – 9:00pm and all weekend
Off-Peak Weekdays 9.00am – 3.00pm
* Fees for clubs and teams that play in WDNA Saturday competition.
Peak $15 per hour per court
Off-Peak $5 per hour per court
Book courts using your unique code to access these rates. Without the code full rates will be charged.
* For clubs, teams and other users not part of the WDNA Saturday competition court rates are:
Peak $25 per hour per court
Off-Peak $15 per hour per court
$50 for cleaning & removal or rubbish in toilets if required
$50 for cleaning & removal of rubbish around court area if required
To cancel a court booking, written notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If received 48 hours prior to any booking the cancellation will not incur any additional cost and a full refund will be made. Notification less than 24 hours may result in a 50% refund of court hire charges. Cancellations made on same day as booking due to unsuitable weather conditions will not incur any additional cost and a full refund will be made. WDNA reserve the right to change the booking fee structure, prior notice will be given to all regular users.